From Mariopedia, a wiki on Mario, Yoshi, Wario, Donkey Kong, Super Smash Bros., and more!Jump to navigationJump to search
Welcome to the Help Portal. Here is a list of all help pages, guidelines as well as major policies for Mariopedia.
- Help:FAQ - frequently asked questions
- Project:Manual of Style - the style guide
- Project:Scope - on the scope covered in the Mariopedia
- Project:Why create an account? - A page that lists the benefits of registering on Mariopedia and Miraheze as a whole
Markup and editing
This page lists all the user guides that will help in good faith contributions.
- Help:Editing - the basics of editing.
- Help:Citing sources - how to cite sources
- Help:Color Chart - list of HTML color codes
- Help:HTML - list of general HTML codes
- Help:Image - The basics of images
- Help:Linking - creating links
- Help:Media - The use of audio and video
- Help:Redirect - redirects and their purpose
- Help:Talk page - using talk pages
- Help:Table - markup for tabular data
- Help:Template - list of general templates
- Help:User page - creating a user page
- Help:Walkthroughs - writing a walkthrough
Pages that pertain to the policies of Mariopedia.
- Mariopedia:Rules - a general set of rules
- Help:Rollback - policy on rollback
- Mariopedia:Image use policy - policy on using images
- Mariopedia:Naming - policy on how to name articles and other pages
- Mariopedia:Japanese - provides a guide and the rules for using Japanese characters
- Mariopedia:User pages - policy on using user pages
- Mariopedia:Deletion policy - policy on when it is appropriate to delete pages
- Mariopedia:Protection policy - policy on when it is okay to protect pages
- Mariopedia:Blocking policy - policy on when one should block another user
- Mariopedia:Sockpuppetry - explains what sockpuppetry is and how to deal with users who do this
- Mariopedia:Signatures - policy on acceptable signature standards
- Mariopedia:Spoilers - on spoilers and the like
- Mariopedia:Censorship - how we handle coverage of sensitive issues and inappropriate content
- Mariopedia:Don't bite the newcomers - on conduct with new users
- Mariopedia:Copyrights - on copyright
Mariopedia is hosted by Miraheze. For information on Miraheze, and on editing wikis, please see the tutorial pages at the help center on Miraheze Meta.
Various Wikipedia pages can provide more general help on using and editing wikis. Remember, Mariopedia and Wikipedia are separate projects, so Wikipedia information is not always applicable here.
- Help:Contents (for general help)
- How to edit a page
- Editing, policy, conduct, and structure tutorial