Welcome to the Help Portal. Here is a list of all help pages, guidelines as well as major policies for Mariopedia.
- Help:FAQ - frequently asked questions
- Project:Manual of Style - the style guide
- Project:Scope - on the scope covered in the Mariopedia
- Project:Why create an account? - A page that lists the benefits of registering on Mariopedia and Miraheze as a whole
Markup and editing
This page lists all the user guides that will help in good faith contributions.
- Help:Editing - the basics of editing.
- Help:Citing sources - how to cite sources
- Help:Color Chart - list of HTML color codes
- Help:HTML - list of general HTML codes
- Help:Image - The basics of images
- Help:Linking - creating links
- Help:Media - The use of audio and video
- Help:Redirect - redirects and their purpose
- Help:Talk page - using talk pages
- Help:Table - markup for tabular data
- Help:Template - list of general templates
- Help:User page - creating a user page
- Help:Walkthroughs - writing a walkthrough
Pages that pertain to the policies of Mariopedia.
- Mariopedia:Rules - a general set of rules
- Help:Rollback - policy on rollback
- Mariopedia:Image use policy - policy on using images
- Mariopedia:Naming - policy on how to name articles and other pages
- Mariopedia:Japanese - provides a guide and the rules for using Japanese characters
- Mariopedia:User pages - policy on using user pages
- Mariopedia:Deletion policy - policy on when it is appropriate to delete pages
- Mariopedia:Protection policy - policy on when it is okay to protect pages
- Mariopedia:Blocking policy - policy on when one should block another user
- Mariopedia:Sockpuppetry - explains what sockpuppetry is and how to deal with users who do this
- Mariopedia:Signatures - policy on acceptable signature standards
- Mariopedia:Spoilers - on spoilers and the like
- Mariopedia:Censorship - how we handle coverage of sensitive issues and inappropriate content
- Mariopedia:Don't bite the newcomers - on conduct with new users
- Mariopedia:Copyrights - on copyright
Various Wikipedia pages can provide more general help on using and editing wikis. Remember, Mariopedia and Wikipedia are separate projects, so Wikipedia information is not always applicable here.