World 2 (Yoshi's Island DS)
|Appearance||Yoshi's Island DS|
|<< List of worlds >>|
World 2 is the second world featured in Yoshi's Island DS. It is a jungle-themed world, and is where the Yoshis meet Baby Donkey Kong, who then joins the Yoshis on their adventure. The world has a total of ten levels, and like all worlds, there are eight main levels and two hidden ones.
- 2-1 – Baby DK, the Jungle King! A jungle-themed level where Baby DK is found. A lot of Grinders inhabit here.
- 2-2 – Underground Mysteries A cavern in a peaceful grass field. The cavern is large and widely populated by Lantern Ghosts.
- 2-3 – Windblown Wilderness A canyon with heaps of wind gusts. Balloons and Gusties fly about here.
- 2-4 – Hector the Reflector's Haunted House A spooky castle ruled by Hector the Reflector. It is populated by Boo Guys, Ghost Piranhas, and especially Invisighouls.
- 2-5 – Boing! A canyon with Bouncies, Debulls, and Bandits. Numerous other gimmicks as well.
- 2-6 – Donuts and Eggs A Grassy cliff with Donut Blocks, heaps of Eggs and auto-scrolling surprises.
- 2-7 – Yoshi on Stilts A Cavern in a Jungle with Stilt Guys that goes so deep underground that molten Earth starts filling the floor. Yoshi uses stilts to safely cross the Mantle.
- 2-8 – Big Bungee Piranha's Lair The Scary Castle which is actually a sewer with numerous Piranha Plants and other Plant-life. Big Bungee Piranha is located somewhere at the bottom of the maze of a sewer network.
- Secret – Yikes! Boiling Hot! A level that takes place so deep underground in the Mantle. Heaps of Lava is found in this level.
- Extra – Moving Statues, Standing Statues A Jungle level where the use of Robot Statues is required to progress. Spear Guys and Blow Hards are common here.